Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FlyffItemsIds

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made this program as i got tired of looking through long list of id's trying to find something and some of the programs i found are missing some items.

if reads the items useing the defineItem.h, propItem.txt, and propItem.txt.txt files and the sorts them by type Armor, Weapons, etc. i ran into a road block witch i can not find an easy fix for so i am putting the program up now as it may take some time to get around the block.

just put the 2 files in you Resource folder or copy the defineItem.h, propItem.txt, and propItem.txt.txt files to the folder you put the program in.

Tabs with () around there names have nothing on them i added them to help size the windows

the Not Used tab is more for me right now it will be the All Id tab when i am done as you use the other tabs items will get removed i am using this to see what items are have been put on another tab.

you can add items that do not work to the badids.txt file just add the ID# a space then a 1 do not use tab
ex. 123456 1

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cool, well we had that GM tool for item IDs but this one seems more sophisticated.

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why waste time on an Item ID tool when theres a tons released when you could focus on more useful programs which would get popular.

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol releasing a protected winrar.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
very nice i only have on suggestion add a cloak tab as well. other then that its fantastic and easy to use.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated the exe added more tabs

Tabs with () around there names have nothing on them i added them to help size the windows

the Not Used tab is more for me right now it will be the All Id tab when i am done as you use the other tabs items will get removed i am using this to see what items are have been put on another tab.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i will not be working on this any more another game i play went open source and i be spending most of my time there now

if i still have the code for this and some one want it they can have it

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I must admit, that even though you just can use the /id command in-game to get almost the same tool i must say that this is pretty useful.

Just to point out, when i wrote my first message i had NOT got the chance to test it, but i have now and its pretty good.

Nice work :)

Back