Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Force Blader Guide

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi Folkz !!!

Here is a Little Tip-List about Force Blader....

If you want to be a absolute ImBa-FB..Please Follow this instructions...

First Step: For Absolute Power go to Green Dispair (instructor),and BUY ALL Cannons...its in the Magic register(for those who dont know what i mean)...
If you bought ALL cannons,you have to Level them Up to LvL 20...
NOW..If you use your Bm!(Force Enchanter),your HP will grow to heaven...
All Cannons Will be like a buff...all your Stats grow up...
Have fund with that...

Second Step: 100% working Stun-Combo...this Combo will help you very much(provided that you are Transcender)

All skills must be casted like i Say...
This Combo is Only for PvE....
Infernal Stigma(lvl18)
Rising Shot(LvL20)
Force Slash(LvL20)
Assasinate(LvL9)
Infernal Impact(LvL9)

IMPORTANT >>>WHEN YOU CAST THIS COMBO....THE FIRST 10 SKILLS MUST BE CASTED AFTER EXCELLENT...<<<
THATS VERY IMPORTANT...
here is a little Graphic made by myself... :tongue:

Code:
    [SIZE="3"][                          |             |        ][/SIZE]

As you can see...there are over all 3 Bars...first(large one) ..second(middle lengh) and the Third (Small one)
and you can see 2 lines....
If you Casting a Skill in a combo..the Excellent Mark is the second LINE...
But to be save with your Stun-Combo you have to Cast the skill behind the second line...when the Combo Bar will getting Orange...
Dont be angry if this doesnt work at your first time using this Combo...
Train that,and you will see...it works...i needed more than 5 Hours to get that combo perfect...

Last Step: Stat Points: You have to Add your Points,that you can Wear your Forcium Stuff...ALL OTHER STAT POINTS ON DEX...It will be Great...

I hope i could Help you with this Little Guide...

Back