• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

From Lan To Online(Wan)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You need to configure it to use your global IP. You can get that by going to . Then, you need to forward the ports MangOS uses to the IP address of your server computer.

P.S. Please use the search button next time, it's what it's there for... :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To help setup a WAN your going to need a program like Hamachi from

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ya I think you need Hamachi only if you plan on hosting the server and playing on the server on the same computer and letting your friends connect. If you have 2 comps on your lan I believe you can play on one, host on the other and your friends can connect to your host.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think u missed understanding me i ment that this DB comes configured for 127.0.01 so it works only on wan but i wanna make it work in the internet so it become like normal games servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and the problem now is it comes with adminphp so no need to use mysql i made a dynamic ip in and modified the realmlist with it (realmlist of game and DB)
no when i try to connect the game it says connecting and after a min it says disconnected from server i even tried to uninstall my antivirus but it dont workin can any one help?

Back