• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Funniest thing in GTA: SA?

Reaction score
You know the questions inevitable, at least with me ^^

Well what's the funniest thing you've done in the game?

For me, it was when me and my bro hijacked a private passenger plane
We were playing 2 players and only one could get in the plane.
So, I jumped on the wing and my brother took off toward the dark sky..

I crouched on the wing and my brother elevated gradually and pulled up very fast.

My girl slipped from the wing and landed on her back on the plane's tail ^^, only to slip again when standing up...

and so I fall into the ocean and because 2 players can only go so far apart of each other, the plane forcefully dragged itself into an arc, eventually into me .

The End. :thumbup:

so what'd you do that made you lyao.

Reaction score
Psypher said:
You know the questions inevitable, at least with me ^^

Well what's the funniest thing you've done in the game?

For me, it was when me and my bro hijacked a private passenger plane
We were playing 2 players and only one could get in the plane.
So, I jumped on the wing and my brother took off toward the dark sky..

I crouched on the wing and my brother elevated gradually and pulled up very fast.

My girl slipped from the wing and landed on her back on the plane's tail ^^, only to slip again when standing up...

and so I fall into the ocean and because 2 players can only go so far apart of each other, the plane forcefully dragged itself into an arc, eventually into me .

The End. :thumbup:

so what'd you do that made you lyao.

lol, almost the same thing happen to me and my mate
he just flew into a building and my plane folowed >.<

NoPeace - out

Reaction score
i was minding my business driving down the street, and a Ducking plane crashed in front of me. there was a huge fire and a lot of people died. my car exploded. fire trucks were everywhere and so were ambulences.

Reaction score
A lot of funny things, like watching fire trucks bash through traffic to get to a fire, or when cars fly over your head and crash in front of you. I really fear for the pedestrians in this game, no one can drive :p

Reaction score
Haha, thats true about the pedestrians.. saw an ambulance run over other's just to get to another patient ^^

Another funny story.. gather around children.

I was riding down the interstate on my BMX at night and a police Rancher came blazing down and swerving right in front of me, stopping to the side.

So what have I done this time? I asked to myself and I heard gunshots going off suddenly, I turned to my left and saw that the policemen were shooting a guy on the tractor..

Poor guy, who woulda thought that a farmer riding a tractor 15 mph would be shot 5 times before falling to his death.

LMAO

Reaction score
Psypher said:
Haha, thats true about the pedestrians.. saw an ambulance run over other's just to get to another patient ^^

Another funny story.. gather around children.

I was riding down the interstate on my BMX at night and a police Rancher came blazing down and swerving right in front of me, stopping to the side.

So what have I done this time? I asked to myself and I heard gunshots going off suddenly, I turned to my left and saw that the policemen were shooting a guy on the tractor..

Poor guy, who woulda thought that a farmer riding a tractor 15 mph would be shot 5 times before falling to his death.

LMAO

lol, i was about to say that >.<
though i was also in a tractor (trying to cause the other one to go off into to the other side of the road)

NoPeace - out

Reaction score
My funniest time was when, i was robbing a house and a prositute followed me into the house, while sneaking around, you could hear her shouting stuff lolol, still the people didnt wake up :thumbup:

Reaction score
i picked up a lady, and took here to an ally, and started to do my buisness and then a comp just started to shot the car so i jumped out and so did the lady and she got shot to deat

NoPeace - out

Reaction score
LMAO, My brother took the forklift and flipped a parked car over. Jumped on top of the car and got his knife stabbing the engine until the car exploded =D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2 player mode o.0??????

Funniest thing ive seen is random police chase's and police make massive pile ups and more keep going into it :D

Reaction score
Yes c0er 2 player mode :p, Say your at Ganton CJ's home town, Head forward cross the rail road tracks you see a bridge, just after or before the bridge there is a little side road to the right, Take a run down there on the right side road, theres like buildings with arched walk ways, the last building on the left has the 2 player icon, stand on it and make 2 player press a button and it activates 2 player mode :thumbup:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dunno, havn't played it much really but a few things have happened that cracked me up, like this rival gang guy chased me with a shovel when i didn't have any weapons, and he started trying to beat me with it, so i boxed him up and beat him to death, stole his shovel, and beat 4 of his m8s to death.

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
8 police cars were chasing me, i was near a beach, so I was heading FAST to the ocean, i stopped before i touchet the water, and all 8 of em went straight in the ocean i was laughin got out of the car, next thing i know 1 car has 2 police officers, and there was 8 cars, 16 POLICE OFFICERS SWAM OUT OF THE OCEAN AND KILLED ME!

Reaction score
Sipher said:
8 police cars were chasing me, i was near a beach, so I was heading FAST to the ocean, i stopped before i touchet the water, and all 8 of em went straight in the ocean i was laughin got out of the car, next thing i know 1 car has 2 police officers, and there was 8 cars, 16 POLICE OFFICERS SWAM OUT OF THE OCEAN AND KILLED ME!

lmfao, i bet u felt stupid >.<

NoPeace - out

Reaction score
Sipher said:

OMG they can swim???? Scurry!!! :disgust1:

Back