• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Funny bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Came across a rather fun bug today.

Whenever I am trying to view a post made by Junkers, a thread which Junkers has replied on or view his profile, I receive this message from Chrome;

I'm sorry that the text in the picture is written in Swedish -- Here is what it says;

Google Chrome has blocked the request for this webpage on forum.ragezone.com.

Content from valid.canardpc.com, this is a known distributor of harmful software which has been inserted to this page.
If you visit this site now, it most likely means that your computer is infected by harmful software.

Harmful Software leading to such things as; identity theft, economical loss or permanent removal of files.

This is not a 100% accurate translation.

This only occurs when trying to view what's already stated above -- Junkers profile or posts.

Is there something we should know Junkers? :p Or is this just a simple error by Chrome.

As to writing this post:
This error has now gone away, but I'd love to know the source of the issue xD

Reaction score
It's a false positive flagged by Chrome I believe... on the CPU-Z Validator in his sig.
Anyone using Chrome will not be able to read his posts or even PM's

Here's the English version :

WTF.png

As far as I know he's removed it from his sig and all is well. :D:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Removed it, how are things now?

Strange though, it's been in my signature for the best part of almost a year