Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Galaxy Note vs Galaxy SII vs iPhone 4S.

Which phone should I get?

• Note

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • SII

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • 4S

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
if your looking for a good phone, Samsung galaxy sII is the best..I just got one and its the best phone i had ever had, Ive been using iPhone for the past 2 years and its not that amazing.. Samsung nexus is also has a good but i prefer galaxy s2..

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Go for SII its cheap and good.

Reaction score
Is it really that good? I thought S2 is better.
Depends what you want really.

Personally I'd be going with the S2 simply because of storage, no sdcard slot is a big no-no for me. Camera(s) are better on the S2, 1.3mp front facing camera on the Nexus while the S2 has 2mp, and the rear camera on the S2 is better, 8MP AF camera with full 1080p 30fps recording, and the Nexus is 5MP AF camera with 1080p but not full 30fps, it's being reported that there are duplicate frames which limits it to 24fps - which is still good I might add, and the third reason I would go the S2 is for the slightly better chipset and if you're a cheapo like me the S2 is a lot cheaper (well here any way).

I should mention that the GPU is better in the Nexus though, and from what I read the only better GPU on the market is the PowerVR SGX543MP2 which is in the iPhone 4S.

You'd also want to go in store and actually feel the phone for weight/form factor.

S2 wins for me.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For me, 4S

Can you talk to your Galaxy SII or Galaxy Note ?

Only 4S has :D

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any reason why the HTC Sensation XE/XL is not mentioned here? I thought that was one of the top quality phones with android atm, along with the s2 and the new nexus one.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Check this out ->
Apple's sells 925 iphone per 60 seconds.

How about Galaxy?

Reaction score
Check this out ->
Apple's sells 925 iphone per 60 seconds.

How about Galaxy?

Yeah, thats why Apple is suing Google / Android phone manufacturers to protect their slowly declining market share.

If the US patent system wasn't such a fail way to do things, Android would have already overtaken Apple a long time ago. With Google Music, iTunes no longer stands a chance.

The Android market has taken a while to get up to par with the App Store, but its there now and in no time will wipe out the iPhone. It is already doing it.

Please also take in to account that the Galaxy S2 does not count for ALL android devices sold. If you calculated in all android devices vs the iPhone, the iPhone doesn't stand a chance. Apple limits their OS to one device, where Android has multiple devices across multiple carriers, even the low-tier carriers. In terms of Android vs iOS, Android is the clear winner.

.. and that was in the first half of this year.

but hey, lets not turn this in to an A. vs. A. debate. There is no reason to. Android has already won.

Reaction score
For me, 4S

Can you talk to your Galaxy SII or Galaxy Note ?

Only 4S has :D

Actually, you can.

Any reason why the HTC Sensation XE/XL is not mentioned here? I thought that was one of the top quality phones with android atm, along with the s2 and the new nexus one.

It's not mentioned because most people follow what youtube top videos recommend.

The sensation, galaxy S2 and Nexus are the three top Android phones.

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your reply is a bit contradictionary..

Anyways, as far as I know the XE/XL is only better than the regular Sensation. Beats me why it's not included.

I'd probably go with the S2 atm, but in real I'm waiting for the S3 and the HTC Edge, and then I will make a decision which one to buy.

So yeh, S2 for now.

Back