Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Game Crashed when putting the Mount into Quick Slot | Server 2126 Client 335 (Solved)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone faced the similar issue when using the v2126/v335 that provided by Kennethz to set up the server?

I have patched the client using the 2 patches that provided along with the files but the issue is still persist. Besides, I am able to use the mount in Town just when trying to put the mount into the Quick Slot, the game crashed as image attached. I have tried to search the forum but did not found any suitable solution.

Any reply will be appreciated.

Regards,
Hong Wei

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone faced the similar issue when using the v2126/v335 that provided by Kennethz to set up the server?

I have patched the client using the 2 patches that provided along with the files but the issue is still persist. Besides, I am able to use the mount in Town just when trying to put the mount into the Quick Slot, the game crashed as image attached. I have tried to search the forum but did not found any suitable solution.

Any reply will be appreciated.

Regards,
Hong Wei
try change ui , i forgot how to fix it bcs it's been a long time, I forgot but it's an estimate on the UI
t9nuoya . com << try looking here, there are those who share the fixing files as far as I remember

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try change ui , i forgot how to fix it bcs it's been a long time, I forgot but it's an estimate on the UI
t9nuoya . com << try looking here, there are those who share the fixing files as far as I remember
Thank you Reiza for pointing me a direction where I can look for.

Hi reiza48 , I have found the exact mount quickslot fixed posted in the t9 website but unfortunately that baidu download link has expired.

Can I have your help to recall on how do you fix this issue previously? I also not sure I should patch which file in the ui or uitemplatetexture folder of my client. o_O

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you Reave and reiza48 for pointing the direction. The issue has now fixed. What I have did is I patch the server 2126 ui/mainbar ui files (total 13 files) into the client and I am now able to drag the mount into the quick slot.

Much appreciated.

Regards,
Hong Wei

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back