• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2J Gameserver Error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello.
When I start my loginServer everything is ok but when I execute startGameServer I get this error. By the way i'm running the serv on localhost. This is my first time trying to open an offline l2j server and obviously im a newbie. Any type of help is greatly appreciated.

REMOVED

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
"5000000000" search this in all your properties files change this to a value inferior to 2000000000 this should work

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Edit: but wait there's more.
after finally being able to run both game server and login server i've ran into another problem and various guides on the internet dont seem to help alot.
What do i have to do to connect to my server now? I renamed l2.bin to l2.exe in the original system folder but i get another error.

Btw I'm running High Five on localhost and have already edited host files with this:
127.0.0.1 L2authd.lineage2.com
216.107.250.194 nProtect.lineage2.com

REMOVED

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
look other recent help thread DarkAngel have share a clean system folder patched or look for tool link shared in same topic by me to patch your own system folder.

after that just edit your l2.ini to set your own Ip adresses.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Looking at the screenshot, it seems he's running it on windows (at the moment at least).

Upvote 0
Back