Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gaming Template [Greenuge][W.I.P]

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The third in the free template psd designs I plan to release for ragezone.
Went for a totally different idea this time and I hope you gyes like it.
PS. The banner image was found on google just for preview reasons a realy banner will be created on the release.

Greenuge - Total Time To Create 55 Minutes [50th time may be the charm?]
Sir Kidd - Gaming Template [Greenuge][W.I.P] - RaGEZONE Forums

Greenuge - Total Time To Create 45 Minutes [50 Content Layouts Took Alot Of Time]
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...photobucket.com/albums/n234/kiddrevz/sa-1.png

I hope you like it as I went for a new style this time and a new layout.
PS. The banner image was found on google just for preview reasons a real banner will be created when finished.

Button Images & Bg Image is only for preview purpose and can be changed accordingly.

CNC welcome
CNC only if you have something to say that I can actually use to improve the design.
CNC only if your only comment is NOT " I dont really like it " or " Doesnt look very nice "

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice, man! Straight up gaming layout. I keep wondering how you come up with all the creativity (colour matches, brushes, effects and so on and so on) and making them so stunningly fast.

All I can do right now is do tuts (I'm not too bad at GFX, but still) on layouts and hope I can one day match these layouts :p:

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice, man! Straight up gaming layout. I keep wondering how you come up with all the creativity (colour matches, brushes, effects and so on and so on) and making them so stunningly fast.

All I can do right now is do tuts (I'm not too bad at GFX, but still) on layouts and hope I can one day match these layouts :p:

Thanks for the comments.
Colors and brushes are really easy to match.
Effects really are just an extension of the basic layout.
Take the crystal style effect was one I got simply from seeing an old wow design that had a green grass growing out of it.
I went em I like that and desided to simple try it as a divider and that was it.

As for speed well its not hard to do things fast when most aspects you have done about 1000 times before.
Take the buttons on the get started my inspiration for them was a wicked design for a vb skin for ragezone way back.
I just went em thats cool and worked on my own style to match.

As for layout ive seen about 100000 gaming sites in the last 2 months.
I more likely picked it up from one of them, I cant take full credit for layout as I have alot of poop ripped from sites I visit that I use in my designs as a starting basis.
Like I see a button save it and then remake it my self on a design I think it would work on.

Remember there is nothing wrong with using others people work as an idea factory.
Plus in this day and age of website design any thing you can create has been already made before ^.^
Amount of times ive created a site 3 days later some dude has showed me a site with a nearly identical look.
Ow well there free and you didnt have to make them :love: or :grr: it.

Great job yet again.
Not a fan of the color green tho but that's personal preference.

Ive made it in green and blue and red so you a fan now

Last edited:
SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sheshh just cant decide on content area.
This is my current one but ive deleted about 20 already

In Blue For Stefan ^,^

Last edited:
SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Updated,
This is what ive got so far for the content now.

I think it matches alot better now and actually blends with the overall design.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well the final result of this content style.
Only thing I think needs to be done is the sponsers bar.
I think I should modify them abit as I think there abit to dark and need abit of grunge on them maybe.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow that's really Awesome. Looks great

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks good, Colors not that much i cant really distinguish one thing from another. Your "ENTER" Buttons text is not aligned just throwing that in.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The header could be a lil bit better in my opinion. It's standing out a bit too much and making the entire page look badly done though that is not the case. The rest of the page is really neat. Green might need some working on. Probably some other color or a more toxic version of green would match and make it look better imo.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The header could be a lil bit better in my opinion. It's standing out a bit too much and making the entire page look badly done though that is not the case. The rest of the page is really neat. Green might need some working on. Probably some other color or a more toxic version of green would match and make it look better imo.
The banner was a temp banner I just never got around to changing it.
As for the green as I stated it comes in Blue,Red,Green,Purple so color isnt an issue as people can pick what they want.

I tryed with a less vibrant green but most people I spoke to prefered it as is to the other version I did.

But yes only thing I need to do is fix the enter button and also I seem to have made the bevel on the enter button abit to strong.

Back