• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Genshin Impact [Server files LEAK] Docker VM for CB1,2,3, 1.0.0 - 3.2.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated, added the big GIO guide book:

I have a really weird issue with CB1 it loads fine, i even registered an account but when i go through the gate it just stops on a white screen and loads back into the main menu.
Wrong proto it seems

Ok, i made the server i can connect into it, but my gf cant, i think this might be a problem with my external ip on the .env config file(i think so, i have no clue). The external ip, is my machine ipv4 or wsl ipv4? Or should i leave it as it is? I just want to clear my mind about this problem, im not sure if the connection issue is being caused by it.
You should have a real white ivp4 to do that (without NAT). Also a very cool skills to search %OUTER_IP% in all configs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem with public ip, work normally with localhost, any idea how to solve ?

1693385298982 - Genshin Impact [Server files LEAK] Docker VM for CB1,2,3, 1.0.0 - 3.2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, BiosNod!
First of all, thank you very much for your selfless sharing. When I was browsing the content, I unexpectedly found that the anonfiles network disk seems to be invalid, so the file "server bins + data for bins" cannot be downloaded. Can you re-upload it to another network disk? Thank you very much for your help!

Back