Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GFX Spot Web Design

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i just made a new web design, i haven't design website's for a while now and i wanted to give it a shot, and what do you think about it?
P6N13gd - GFX Spot Web Design - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
MC Web Designs
Reaction score
It's way to big in terms of fonts, structure etc, like Lunerica said, look at other examples and the latest design trends, perhaps Smashing Magazine may help.

Reaction score
It almost feels like there is nothing to say about this. I wonder on what device you browse the internet on? SEGA console or something? Because NO PAGE IN THE WHOLE WORLD looks like that. NONE. NADA!

As stated above , before you even get into designing ANYTHING , please browse a couple of websites , see how they did it , open photoshop , and try copying a few , I know it's illegal , but nothing is for "educational purposes". Also I didn't say to post them here or to sell them , it's for your own education. Once you did that , try combining what you learned , and post again. Have fun.

Reaction score
It almost feels like there is nothing to say about this. I wonder on what device you browse the internet on? SEGA console or something? Because NO PAGE IN THE WHOLE WORLD looks like that. NONE. NADA!

As stated above , before you even get into designing ANYTHING , please browse a couple of websites , see how they did it , open photoshop , and try copying a few , I know it's illegal , but nothing is for "educational purposes". Also I didn't say to post them here or to sell them , it's for your own education. Once you did that , try combining what you learned , and post again. Have fun.

To be honest, its not against the law. Copying is what art is about, people just improve techniques. Copying is a great way to start out! But know your limits. Come up with a basic design first, boxes - no images, start to build up on it. Make it look nice!

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It be best if you started out with a grid system and work from there, this will ensure good structure and visual content. I recommend learning about grid systems, a recommended read is the 960 grid system for web.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you all for telling me it's bad, i was to shame to comment back lol... but i'll re-do the design someday later on. Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, you defently need to work on your idead and design and poop. But still. Good work!:)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you should start by designing a logical template and making sure your making things logical

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
better than nothing bro , keep it up , go watch some of other design .. I know you can do it ! :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for telling me it's bad, i was to shame to comment back lol... but i'll re-do the design someday later on. Thanks!

You have to start somewhere! How can you improve of you don't show what you have and get feedback? Never lose hope and take on board any comments made.

Reaction score

dw about making crap designs at first, when I started I had no sense of proportions or layout, but as time goes on and I start thinking about what standard websites are like, it becomes easy to do a layout/design.

Biggest problem is when you use a website for inspiration, you may get attacked for copying it or such, just ignore the ones who say that. You are building your skills; which is fantastic!

I would love to see what you come out with next.

Back