• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ghetto Woman Gets Tased

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I dont know if this is entertainment but I just flipped out of my chair when that lady just got tased xD

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was following this story for a while...they took up a fund for this security guard to get him new and improved gear...rounded up like $10K for him...they say this neighborhood is horrible and full of drug dealers and shootings all the time.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This was the most common thing happening.

When you see a girl walk up to you, and she starts yelling at you, where everyone is looking, you rather just want to calm her down and ask what she wants and what her actual problem is and what the reason is why she walks up to you and starts yelling.

She refuses to go away and you want to avoid coming in to bad confrontations with her because your job is to keep the place good and safe from people who come here to disturb public order and you rather just want to ask her to go away.

She follows you then you could ask her again to go away however when you yell at cops you are immediately arrested for disturbing the public order or what not (Not that good with cop things)

She walked in and she started to attack him or yell so he had no other choice to just push her outside of the store because now she was even going to disturb the store (Location) self more.

She came back hit him slapped him and so he had a good right to stun her, she went out of the store and immediately moved away from the person she attacked. Now that is negotiating.

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
She was arrested for disorderly conduct and assault...and if I remember correctly the kids were remanded to the court.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She was arrested for disorderly conduct and assault...and if I remember correctly the kids were remanded to the court.

That's a good reason for being arrested and what about the other woman.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
her husband was messed up because he even didnt said a word before the his wife got tased

Back