Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Give Guide Tutorial Making Sa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi bro.

I got your pm, before I get into it ive a question... Do you know anything about SQL or how to set it up and run it at all ??.

you will need some basic knowledge to follow any guide or advice given to you. if you have then I may be able to help.

regards alan110

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yes but I need to know how to make authentication of it like putting "sa" with password..
I run my SQL by Windows Authentication and I want it to do SQL Server Authentication how to make something like that Y_Y
Sorry for my bad English buddy..

Thanks to All Developers of RageZone

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi, not to spoil or interfere your post but what you were asking is the fundamentals of SQL installation. if you don't know how to do it. my suggestion is watch it on youtube. it may be spanish but still it is clearly done and stated. or if you want an english version of the setup, visit microsoft. ^_^

Hezarial Developer
Reaction score
read here :

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hiya Bro.

to try and help you out. if you have followed the Vid tutorial and have sql and the databases installed, go back over your obdc set up for the databases. and make sure that the access and password are included in their setup.

to do this open your obdc you will see a list of your data bases in user dsn and system dsn click on 1 of the dbs for tantra and reconfigure it click on next until you get to sql or nt authentication. click on sql then put your sa name and password in the 2 boxes continue to click next then test.

after this continue to do the rest under user and system dns.

this should solve your sql problems.

this is not mentioned in the tutorials, and its basic knowledge for sql... its also only given in 1 answer on this forum to the many requests to this problem... ive only seen this in 1 replie and the credits go to Jbeitz.

regards alan110

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back