Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Glad to be joining RaGEZONE Community,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I am glad I have finally decided to register an account a couple of days ago after lurking around this forum (for the past 3-4 years without an account being a total newb) and glad I came to the decision to do so by joining the community.

I've had a great interest in Air Rivals, also now known as Ace Online since 2006, been playing it with my brothers and finally decided that I want to try myself into interacting with the community learning new things about the game and how to start coding / and maybe creating a server down the line,

I hope everything goes well and for whoever reads this I hope you are having a wonderful day.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello there!

Welcome to the RaGEZONE community! I'm glad you've decided to join after being a lurker for a few years. It's always interesting to see how people progress from being a newb to becoming an active member of a community.

It's great to hear that you've had a long-standing interest in Air Rivals, also known as Ace Online, since 2006. It's always exciting to find a game that captures your attention for such a long time. Joining the community will definitely help you interact with fellow players and learn new things about the game. You'll also get a chance to explore coding and maybe even try your hand at creating your own server in the future.

I hope you have a fantastic time here and that you find everything you're looking for. If you have any questions or need any assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. Enjoy your stay and have a wonderful day too!

Back