Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Global Mu Online

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Since it was announced yesterday that the contract between Webzen and the Philippine Mu has expired, We the players in philippine mu community was ask to move to global mu.

Anybody in Ragezone still playing that server? Because I would need a little bit of help regarding the marketing system in global. And some techniques on how to level up quicker there.

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I recently quit GMO, don't play it, its ruined by Webzen... they even sell FO items now lol!

They sell chaos card items which give you level3 wings + 11 or + luck, FO weapons, etc.!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
would have been cool if you created an account before dec 15 i think. They were giving 5000 webzen credits to filipino users.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The migration is still in conflict, I'm not even sure if the philippine server gets taken down or what?... i don't really understand how things goes now. Are we really ask to move to International or what...

Last edited:
Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jazeon everything went to CM unfortunately sorry :(

My last thing on my account are some bound items + Summoner 3rd wings + ignore (which im looking to get $$$ for)

Permanent Lurker
Reaction score
sighs, MU online, brings back memories. i quitted in 2004 and came to RZ to play Akaruz's server xD

if i remember correctly, global MU had a dupe item bug in 2004 which ruined the economy too.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sighs, MU online, brings back memories. i quitted in 2004 and came to RZ to play Akaruz's server xD

if i remember correctly, global MU had a dupe item bug in 2004 which ruined the economy too.

it was already fixed. all the dupes are being removed in-game.
The only problem I'm facing now in-game is... I have to grind all the way up again.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There was a dupe with stacking bless/soul which players never lost the duped items after the dupe was patched. It ruined the economy forever.

So for that reason? everybody quits?
Well somehow I'm not from Global that's why I never had the experience what it feels life before those dupe items existed but my point is, just because they were able to save those jewels it doesn't really show that mu global is totally mess up now.

If only the community had a lot of players Mu would have been a competitive game! :sleep:

wait... I thought Mu existed 2004.
And I don't remember at 2004 there was dupe items...

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mu is from 2002-2003 (Global is 2003 I think)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mu is from 2002-2003 (Global is 2003 I think)

ooooohhhhhh I really kinda forgot.... its been a year already since that wigle and maya time.
but still i really don't recall any dupe items that happened around that year. I only knew bout dupe items when webzen decided to transfer philippine users to mobius.

It happened around 2006 where alot of hyon and other ancient items where duped.

Back