Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Global MU] | [ Season VI ] | Exp: 10x |No Rebirth| Opening 12/10/19

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The website says there's 5 acc limit but there's not.
Could you please set it right because very soon absolutely every spot in the game will have a farming DL alt.

Edit....
It's too late already, Dark lords are all over the lowbie places. You have to take action. Fewmore online count doesn't worth the server's economy and newbies having harder time starting.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server is nice. Its shame noone speak English but ok. Can you send me some event info ? How many golds per map. What map Rabit invasion, WW invasion etc

PS> your forum is not working sice 5 days

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We feel the same way. The server is good and different but the lack of english it makes it really annoying to play. I dont even bother reading the post bcuz it's all spanish, so are the global messages....
ALl the events i guess we have to figure out the ourselfs.

Please re-consider the "pk activado +11 itens" whatever thing you did to something more realistically like items +9, so alts wont be able to pk EEs and poop without punishment but we will be able to PVP in general without losing our gear...

Back