• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

GM Movement Speed?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I found a few threads mentioning this, but no one ever said how to do it...

^ This guy puts a nice teleport macro and mentions "GM speed"... and another guy asked how to do it in a post, but no one ever answered...

Does anyone know if there is a run speed / movement speed GM buff or anything else to change run / movement speed by chance?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
just use the GM Shoes

1687232361710 - GM Movement Speed? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
they will not just will not work unless your a GM

Yeah that is it, the silverxxxxxx (can't remember the full name) that are lvl 1 disappeared. I could not get the GM items to work.

1687232814079 - GM Movement Speed? - RaGEZONE Forums

I did everything to make myself a GM. I log in and can do ALL of the /gm ? commands.

1687232865711 - GM Movement Speed? - RaGEZONE Forums

But I cannot put any GM Items on...

Attachments

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Use the GM Addon to turn your toon into GM, under setvalue change to GM ... then they will work.

or

use the editor and remove the GM option on them .....

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use the GM Addon to turn your toon into GM, under setvalue change to GM ... then they will work.

or

Oh, which editor removes the GM on them?!

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You also can do this via GM-Buff, but cant tell you the macro for it now, because i'm at work. There you have commands like make you giant for example, they have all Cat-Buttons.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You also can do this via GM-Buff, but cant tell you the macro for it now, because i'm at work. There you have commands like make you giant for example, they have all Cat-Buttons.

I looked up the GM-Commands listed and even did a /GM ? Help in game, but didn't see anything to do with movement speed. I seen a runplot or something, but I really didn't noticed what it did.

I played this game back in 2007-2010 (not sure exactly when and not all 3 years straight), so I have no idea what Cat-Buttons are?

or

Does anyone know which "Editor" is used to remove the GM requirement on these?

1687289915613 - GM Movement Speed? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Do this:

/gm ? setvalue job 0

The you should get those icons
GM - GM Movement Speed? - RaGEZONE Forums

Number 2 is Kitten Torso

Attachments

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do this:

/gm ? setvalue job 0

The you should get those icons
View attachment 237423

Number 2 is Kitten Torso

Thanks, although this does work, it's not quiet what I'm looking for. This buff makes you pretty much unkillable and well, whats the point in even playing the game after that?

I just want a bit more faster movement speed, not ungodly amount of HP / stats.

I'm also on "One for All" 64bit client, so I don't think I have working GM Tools, if I do, I have no idea how to access them.

NEW: I found this trick to use for the time being...

Make a macro:

/GM ? resetColdown
/GM ? spellmagic 3 495724

Replace the "3" with your character's DBID.

What this does is give a buff called "Hall of Dead Heroes Protection" which grants Reduce Physical and Magical damage by 10% + 30% movement speed for 15 seconds with a 3 minute cooldown. However, this macro will remove the cooldown whenever you cast it so you can do it over and over...

If anyone has something better, please let me know!

Would be nice if we could give ourselves "Sigils". Doesn't seem /GM ? spellmagic 3 502875 works...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back