• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Official [GMS]v159 MapleStory X Attack on Titan Highlights

BloopBloop
Reaction score
First ems with Psy .... now GMS with Attack on titan , so original.......

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
I knew about it some time ago, It originally went out in JMS, lol.

Never really gave it a try though, but it won't hurt to give a shot.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
They broke the patching (y)

It was exciting

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If anyone cares, here's a video:

Fighting the Colossal Titan pretty much requires a party. There's no way you can defeat it, even if you are very strategic (at the last 10 minutes, you can see me jumping down to avoid his attacks).

Last edited:
FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score

Fighting the Colossal Titan pretty much requires a party. There's no way you can defeat it, even if you are very strategic (at the last 10 minutes, you can see me jumping down to avoid his attacks).

Well, too late... Maple is too dead for parties.

Reaction score
The events are hard as poop. It's close to impossible to obtain an A rank in any of them.

you sure about that?

Eunwol - [GMS]v159 MapleStory X Attack on Titan Highlights - RaGEZONE Forums

No, this isn't a private server....

Reaction score

Well there's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqpaG1KEVJs

you sure about that?

Eunwol - [GMS]v159 MapleStory X Attack on Titan Highlights - RaGEZONE Forums

No, this isn't a private server....

Well you have T&C on as well as Epic Adventurer... but yeah you just need a fat range to beat this guy.

Reaction score
it's just an attempt to show off damage range or level.

attempt at what?

My level or range isn't that impressive at all. He said the event is almost impossible to beat. I just simply asked if he was sure about that because my range should be decent enough, if i apple, to get Rank A. If you think that was showing off you don't even know whats good lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's the point of saying it's not a private server then? And then turning on Terms and Conditions to boost your range probably 20%? It's beatable with way less range (500k) as people have shown online. You probably don't want to apple anyway since even the best die occasionally. They say killing 150 titans after is even possible at higher ranges so of course you can do it.

The level is somewhat impressive as it's like top 1k(?) unless you spammed knives and afk trained. I consider that showing off, but how does that not mean I've seen better?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in comparation to the SAO one, this is 10000 times better.
Sao one was just.... you know, poop
just like sao ho

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well its still boring and ugly content ^^
Looking forward to v160 =]

Back