• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Going to London!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello there :p I'm going to London with my girlfriend April 14 to 17. But we are landing at Stansted at 11pm and our hotel is near Charlton station. So I was wondering if any of you from London could give me/us a hint of how to get there the cheapest way? Right now it seems like we are gonna have to switch buses 4 times and that's gonna cost like very much right?

Also tips on what to do in London city for a day is appreciated :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
  • Piccadilly Circus
  • Madame Tussauds
  • Starbucks
  • Dealer
  • Soho
  • Bed

Reaction score
im living in london atm and i really cant think of any really good things ... my area doesnt even have 24 hour kebab shop or 24 hour off license ...

forbidden planet is cool and camden town if youre into that ..

greenwitch park is nice but only if youre with friends

canarywharf - place all around canary wharf nice concrete jungle with underground shopping centre - if its sat sun then in startford there is a computer faire - but its gone downhill since 2004

generally theres kinda shitloads of crap and non crap make ur minds up what u like and then i could help you more with where to go ..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Aww we're going to do that round tour with the big bus anyway ^^ And now we're gonna live near "Kings Cross St Pancras" whatever that is.

One more thing. How much does a taxi cost to take? I mean per km or minute :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello there :p I'm going to London with my girlfriend April 14 to 17. But we are landing at Stansted at 11pm and our hotel is near Charlton station. So I was wondering if any of you from London could give me/us a hint of how to get there the cheapest way? Right now it seems like we are gonna have to switch buses 4 times and that's gonna cost like very much right?
says 3 buses max. If you're paying by cash that'll be

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
go see the british history museum, its fantastic

science museum is better. its the only museum ive been where ive been completely satisfied.

:blowup: <<<im sure this guy explodes after a while

BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The road traffic in london is terrible
For travelling around i reccomend using the underground railway

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The taxi thing is only when we are arriving at around 1 am and need to get from "Liverpool street station" to our hotel (like 4 km) when we are tired and don't know how the buses/underground trains go. After that we'll walk or take the bus/subway.

Thanks about the tips about museums :)

Back