• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Got My Episode 5 working with all the stuff working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I have got my Episode 5 working with out any bug with uni Armour, Skill and alots and lots of new maps and creeps

Maill Me on souldagger25@gmail.com if you want the files or help

Cheero

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.. congos on epi 5 server..i have running epi 3 server..but m facing number of problems with epi 5 mod epi 3..
can u give me ur server files?..And the client which u used can u say?..
Tq..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I have got my Episode 5 working with out any bug with uni Armour, Skill and alots and lots of new maps and creeps

Maill Me on souldagger25@gmail.com if you want the files or help

Cheero

:thumbup1:Congo Buddy For Your Success Epi 5 !!!
But try to share here also......:8:
I can't wait to get my hands On Epi 5 Filles:eek:tt:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why no one ask for the files from dheeraj he also has them stollen from us for his Mania server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nop He stole from Chinese, then too he was not able to unpack it he tricked my friend and got it done by him

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What ever wise mouth

LOL WHAT LANGUAGE IS HE TALKING IN

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Abey Alex100......
He has written it clearly in English and Last Line Ofcourse Hindi......." Is ur Dad Owner Of Actoz ? cat "
:thumbup:

Abey If u wana share ur file thn share dont raise fingers upon others.....GOT IT ???
And Ya Ofcourse I too wana get my Hands On It (Part 5)....Hope some 1 will help some day....:):

Master Summoner
Reaction score
he also has them stollen from us for his Mania server

Alex100
JoinDate 2008

LOL RAGEZONE .. Us who us ? when did you belong to ragezone

and You gave him the Mainserver Center Gaming Server Zonedata Server website Client and all ? he stealed from you so sad ?

I CAN SAY ONLY ONE THING STOP BEING JELOUS U IDIOT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
By us i dint not mean Rage zone so keep out of this he knows what i am speaking about

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Rage zone so keep out of this he knows

i am not a Ducking noob out here ... i also have my episode 5 files all skills unique sets and everything working fine .....

check out these screenshots

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rolleyes::$

::mad:

Attachments

• capture3 - Got My Episode 5 working with all the stuff working - RaGEZONE Forums
    capture3.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 132
  • capture4 - Got My Episode 5 working with all the stuff working - RaGEZONE Forums
    capture4.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 120
  • capture5 - Got My Episode 5 working with all the stuff working - RaGEZONE Forums
    capture5.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 117
  • capture6 - Got My Episode 5 working with all the stuff working - RaGEZONE Forums
    capture6.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 113
  • capture7 - Got My Episode 5 working with all the stuff working - RaGEZONE Forums
    capture7.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 95
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unless This isnt leading to "see what I have N show What u Ve got"

Can some 1 for heavens sake upload your stuff.

Believe me its 4 personal play and no way an OL server.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
ragezone is now bacame just a place to show-off because of some peoples now me like a good angel can't give out files...... Lolz .. by the way i have many other things working as smooth as it should and as cool as a dream i can't disclose them for some reason....

Making in A3 Server is not like eating biscuits

rofl

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Here are some more in-game screenshots my Automatic updater and GM Tools will be ready soon.... and php scripts already done :p

Attachments

• 2009year 3month 21date 11hour 22minute 8second.JPG - Got My Episode 5 working with all the stuff working - RaGEZONE Forums
    2009year 3month 21date 11hour 22minute 8second.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 2009year 3month 21date 11hour 23minute 18second.JPG - Got My Episode 5 working with all the stuff working - RaGEZONE Forums
    2009year 3month 21date 11hour 23minute 18second.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 2009year 3month 21date 11hour 23minute 25second.JPG - Got My Episode 5 working with all the stuff working - RaGEZONE Forums
    2009year 3month 21date 11hour 23minute 25second.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 106
  • 2009year 3month 22date 20hour 20minute 11second.JPG - Got My Episode 5 working with all the stuff working - RaGEZONE Forums
    2009year 3month 22date 20hour 20minute 11second.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 85
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Showauff...........

ohh my teacher preacher :p uncle i rock :p

but not more than this CVRdheeraj noobie

P.S :::: EVERYbody click on my signature link please ... i think that noobard is roaming somehere with blackned face full of shame even kicked offf from moderator poop it seems eeehaaa !! i am lovin it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back