Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resurrected
Reaction score
It could be useful for them times when a moderator is offline and a thread is holding a flame war.

But there is more than enough supervisors and super moderators to do this.

Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why having guardians if we have moderators? There is always Supervisor/Super moderator/Moderator online, always.

Report post and will be solved, no need to make new usergroups for that.

Reaction score
Indeed. There's always a single member of staff on, and that's the whole point of hiring people from different timezones, so the forum is moderated twenty four hours a day.

Guardian/Moderator basically do the same things, so there's no real point in it as Dzoki told us.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Making a special group called Guardians to watch over sections for violating the rules and stuff and giving them the right only to close threads.

Stop find new ways to make the spam increase and use the report button for an instance. I'm quite sure it's not being used as much it has to be.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Be a guardian, report bad posts. :closedeyes:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I do, also there's a lot of threads that needs to be closed. I just thought of this to be like a helper of mods or stuff, but only members who are most of the day online should be granted this title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back