• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Guide] Compiling with Visual C# (Saga Revised)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is no way to compile and use in linux platform.
.net framework is a required component that makes program runnable. it belongs to microsoft and they wont support any other os rather than windows family. it's a marketing strategy.

somebody had an idea to modify .net framework to support linux platform. a project is called "mono". but to use this framework instead of an original .net framwork, some parts of source code must be modified. i think its not an easy task to do so but i've never tried

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get "PROPFIND of '/svn/Saga/trunk': could not connect to server (http://93.186.171.92)" every time I try to do a checkout/export with TortioseSVN. Only on that particular address, others work fine. Any thoughts?

Edit: Using SilkSVN as instructed by cha0s worked fine. Still don't know what Tortiose's deal was, but yes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you.

i was downloaded the SVN from the repository bus when i opened in Visual C++ 2008 express edition.. does return-me errors..

screens:

Mausie - [Guide] Compiling with Visual C# (Saga Revised) - RaGEZONE Forums

Mausie - [Guide] Compiling with Visual C# (Saga Revised) - RaGEZONE Forums

did someone knows why?? thks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a known issue with the lua and x64, you have to compile under x86.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
that can run fine, you just cannot compile it under x64.

Back