Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]How To Get Staff On A GunZ Server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo

Welcome To My Tutorial.

This Tutorial Allow You/And Show You How To Get Staff On A GunZ Server.:laugh:4 Steps

First.Never Lie
Be Legit,No Jokes,Be Truthful,Ignore Everything Else Around You.

Second. Concentration
Speak Experts Words,To Make you sound pro,Cut Off Your Music(To Help You Think).Most Have ALOT of proof you have or been staff

Third.Do Not List Alot Of Smileys
All Those :D,:),:'(,:w00t: AND etc.Make You Look Like A Child.

Fourth.No Ego
Do Not Post Alot Of Ego,Saying Your The Best.Have Attitude,but don't go to far.

So Now You Know What To Do.Go Make A Application NOW.
btw
Do Not,i repeat DO NOT,Make your FIRST post as a application.That'll make you look like a SERVERHOPPER.

Part 2.

Do Not Say The Following Things.
Name: Tony
Character Name: StickyFingaz
Sex: Male
Timezone: GMT 0
I want to be: GM helper
Your Experience: Some
Proof: helped alot of GM´s by reporting hackers
Why should we hire you: ill be on nexus and forum every day
What can we expect from you: Loyalty and Respect

or

Name: Maiku
Character Name: ^1[Coder]^2Sora
Timezone: GMT -8
I want to be: GM helper
Your Experience: Alot im a server hopper
Proof: helped alot of GM´s by reporting hackers.And All The OTHER stuff
Why should we hire you: ill e will be on nexus and forum every day
What can we expect from you: Loyalty and Respect.i are good
Reason Why Post This:I'd Just Showed you how NOT to make a application.Please Make it 120+ words long and make it legit.

Be Nice To Other Applications.:$:
P.S Speak Fluent English.

Try To Be Like This
Your name or internet aliasylan Riley
2. Your age or date of birth:4/13/1996
3. Your localization and/or timezone:Chicago
4. The languages that you speak:English little dutch
5. Your field of interest within the staff (Developer)eveloper
6. Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc):8th Grade,9 weeks,till i take the constitution
7. Your programming and coding skills/languages:On a scale threw one to 10 i am a three
8. Sample of your Work:

P.s(If you do not think this is mind add my msn muhammad_taj123@hotmail.com
9. Previous in game Experience:NexusG(Coder,Developer(SoraV2)
*POST YOUR EXPERIENCE (
10. A short description of yourself:Well I Love Playing Games,WOrking with people,I Love Co-Op games,FPS,CSS,and making items of course can't make maps im sorry =( I Also go out a lot.I Have A Life :p.When you get to know me you'll like me alot trust me.I Am a coooool guy to hang around with.But when you blow a bridge.Forget about it.As a gamer, again I would ensure that people are happy with there time on AoR gunz and that no one does any illegal actions on the game such as, but not limited to: hacking, glitching, and/or insulting players.
11. A small text telling us what you could do as a staff member:What can i do as a staff?Alot of things.I've been helping servers out alot since i was 12.You can expect a lot from me, especially responsibility. I'm a down to earth person who is very responsible and very experienced because of the vast server's I've worked at. I'm a very loyal person and can use all the experience I have for any situation that I'm faced/encountered in. I try my level best to be unbiased and listen to all sides before making a decision. I also respect other people's decisions and try give more ideas to get myself thinking, along with the person. I can also code a little, I know html, css, and more website coding languages (but I'm not very good), and I'm learning C++ as well. I also know to do a little GFX, but I haven't done any for more than 6 months, so I'm a bit rough.
~Head ~Strong

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you should have this in the recruitment section and/or have a link of where to correctly post for recruitment purposes

Reaction score
Step 5: capitalize every word in your sentences.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
And not type like he does, having a capital letter at the start of every word xD.

XD ye if you get used on doing that you will be doing it without Noticing , like I was I'm trying to not do capital letters in each word XD

and Hoyne if you look at your tut you will see that its like almost in every word capital first

nice tut by the way but XD no need here

Reaction score
I normally would not post in a crappy thread such as this, but OneHill stop posting "Thanks for this" just for your post count to increase, the "Thanks" button works just as well, and benefits the person who "helped you" if they really did.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
10. A short description of yourself:Well I Love Playing Games,WOrking with people,I Love Co-Op games,FPS,CSS,and making items of course can't make maps im sorry =( I Also go out a lot.I Have A Life :p.When you get to know me you'll like me alot trust me.I Am a coooool guy to hang around with.But when you blow a bridge.Forget about it.As a gamer, again I would ensure that people are happy with there time on and that no one does any illegal actions on the game such as, but not limited to: hacking, glitching, and/or insulting players.

Have you made it to staff on that server?
hehe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: kiluwa
Character Name: kiluwa321
Timezone: GMT -1
I want to be: GM kiluwa321
Your Experience: Alot im a server hopper
Proof: helped alot of GM´s by reporting hackers.And All The OTHER stuff
Why should we hire you: ill e will be on nexus and forum every day
What can we expect from you: Loyalty and Respect.i are good
Reason Why Post This:I'd Just Showed you how NOT to make a application.Please Make it 120+ words long and make it legit.
__________________________________________________ _______________

Back