• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Guide] How to make custom portals

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guide on how to make custom portals:
(This guide is based on SQLyog)

1. Connect to your database

2. Select your world database

3. Type the following in the Query "SELECT * FROM gameobject_names WHERE Type = 22" (without the quotes) and press F9, then you will get a list of all portals in the game.
I don't know how to make your own spellfocuses so it works but the way i did it is to take an already existing portal and edit it, the following portals didn't have any importance to me on my server so it should be a help for you aswell:

178404 Portal to Inner Maraudon
181146 Portal to Karazhan

And then there are two other existing portals but those i've used myself so don't know the entry id for them but the spellfocus ID's are 12520 and 12510.
Note: those two spellfocus id's are the same that are used in The Mall so if you have it on your server don't use those two.

4. When you've found a portal you want to edit to your own needs just edit the name of the gameobject in gameobject_names, then copy the spellfocus id of it and look it up in teleport_coords like this:
SELECT * FROM teleport_coords WHERE id = spellfocus id here

5. Then change the name in there aswell and now to change the destination of the portal, go ingame on your server, go to the place where you want the portals destination to be and write .gps
It will give you the cordinates of your location, the way i did it was to write the cordinates (MapID, X, Y and Z) down in that order and then go to the database again and edit it.

6. Now you have made a custom portal out of an existing portal, to spawn it go ingame, go to the location where you wan't the portal to be and write .go spawn <gameobject_id> 1
The gameobject id is the id of the portal in gameobject_names in the database.

Guide made by FleX, and your welcome to PM me if i should change or add something in the guide.
If you repost the guide somewhere, remember to give me credits =)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ty dude i just needed it il test if it works!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hope this helps:

Back