• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Guide] How to UPGRADE your OLD ep6Client to NEW EP7CLient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
dx field instance failed after doing upgrade

btw . what server files i will gonna use ?

try to see your error text log in server folder files. the error text log is located in RanOnline folder.

other solution: try to encrypt or decrypt your moblogic1, moblogic2, moblogic3

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can anybody share working maplist.ini on graveyard ep6 - to ep7 client thank you

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
up someone pls share your maplist.ni

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir can you help me plsss... my glogic is not turn into winrar i cant open it on the tools :'( can you help me sir or some one help me plsss

glogic - [Guide] How to UPGRADE your OLD ep6Client to NEW EP7CLient - RaGEZONE Forums thanks in advance to all

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
or someone who have big heart to helping a newbie... send me the Glogic.rcc and comment and map.ini
to my email so its not flooded... mmee_0022@yahoo.com

thanks you so much all for sharing all your knowlege

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir can you help me plsss... my glogic is not turn into winrar i cant open it on the tools :'( can you help me sir or some one help me plsss

View attachment 120242 thanks in advance to all

i remember the old days when i don't no how to open the RCC file its to simple brother "right click" open with "winrar" that's how it works..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already figure it out bro' thanks anyway... but still got error in field server ID can someone guide me how to see the fieldserver ID and how to change it on maplist.ini...
thanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how to solve this when i click the PDF CheckFile its error came up see my attachment
1 - [Guide] How to UPGRADE your OLD ep6Client to NEW EP7CLient - RaGEZONE Forums

help me please!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anyone can share compatible game.exe for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back