Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]Making a co private server simpified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shutup you are a stick k I HAVE to use a hamachi.I dont even use a router and still it doesnt work ok so just leave me alone
telling me i dont know a thing about routers i dont k cause i dont use them.

idc i hope you warn me if i was moderator id warn you for bull headedness
idk why anyone would make you a moderator

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Shutup you are a stick k I HAVE to use a hamachi.I dont even use a router and still it doesnt work ok so just leave me alone
telling me i dont know a thing about routers i dont k cause i dont use them.

idc i hope you warn me if i was moderator id warn you for bull headedness
idk why anyone would make you a moderator

That's why you aren't a moderator.

If you have 192.168.* as your ip, YOU'RE ON A ROUTER. It can be a damn piece of hardware that sits on your desk like they generally are, it can be another computer that serves as a gateway.. if you have any ip like that (or the 10.whatever setup) you're behind SOMETHING. Now, if you knew enough about networking and computers you could set it up without some 3rd party program. Argue it all you want but Hamachi is for the people who don't have the ability (due to lack of knowledge) to do it themselves. If Hamachi supports direct connections, what else is it doing but port forwarding FOR you? Maybe you should learn this stuff yourself before you go and try to host a server or help others with it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you have 192.168.* as your ip, YOU'RE ON A ROUTER. It can be a damn piece of hardware that sits on your desk like they generally are, it can be another computer that serves as a gateway.. if you have any ip like that (or the 10.whatever setup) you're behind SOMETHING. Now, if you knew enough about networking and computers you could set it up without some 3rd party program. Argue it all you want but Hamachi is for the people who don't have the ability (due to lack of knowledge) to do it themselves. If Hamachi supports direct connections, what else is it doing but port forwarding FOR you? Maybe you should learn this stuff yourself before you go and try to host a server or help others with it.
omfg i hope this thread gets deleted

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

bone-you why it should a router 192.168 i use a wireless modem that named speedstream and its not a router LOL >.> SO SHUT UP :)

[mod]Mind what you say.

- Ron[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
bone-you why it should a router 192.168 i use a wireless modem that named speedstream and its not a router LOL >.> SO SHUT UP :)
If you're going to tell me to shut up, at least have a valid reason. Try rewording that post so it actually makes sense.

You people are stupid. Every private community has them. The people that think they know everything yet... they're asking for help and/or can't set up something.

If you're talking about a wireless modem that hooks up to cell frequencies, then you're probably not on a router, but you don't have an ip 192.168.* so don't be stupid. It's safe to say 80% of routers worldwide use the 192.168.* standard. The rest would be for large companies that either are used for more advanced services or just internal networks.

lol btw Ron, you might want to get rid of this topic. First post had been removed >.>

Reaction score
Removed the guide due to lack of gratitude? There are plenty of people giving thanks for your guide. All I was doing was explaining that you don't need Hamachi to run a server. You take it the wrong way, thats your problem. You removing the guide only shows how insecure you are against people that prove you wrong.

Locked due to obvious reasons. Thats too bad, I was considering making this a sticky too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back