Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GUIDE] O2solo For practicing! For offline only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does this still work?
i begun downloading it.
thanks anyway.

i really miss o2jam. :((

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can buy item in malaysia client any one can help me how to buy item..??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have this error where the game crashes. i can open o2solo but as soon as i enter a channel the game crashes. I've downloaded all the proper files. I'm also using windows vista

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what should i do?? i still encounter "Runtime Error: Overflow" when i play 3-5 mins songs??? Help me please!!! (^_^) thanks!!!!!

Reaction score
I have links :rolleyes:

Instructions is on first page.

I have a question, how do I permanently adjust line guides from medium/middle/w.e to Low? I want to change it but it goes back to the default choice (medium/middle/w.e). And it's very annoying and eye irritating.

Btw how do I make it that other computers/laptops can access my O2JAM server too so that two people can play together (LAN)? Or is it just impossible using o2solo :glare:

Reply ASAP :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
works smoothly except I crash after every end of a song.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have some problems, i used O2Jam v3.5 from cnet and it crash everytime after 1 song.

I tried the latest PH version and it crashes everytime i goes into My Room.

Please help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back