Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Ran Online Ep3 For Newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But ep4 has many many erors u have fb master?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you convert wings of ep6 to ep3 or weapons of ep4 to ep3 same as sets i have one problem that i dotn know how to solver its about the id and in fo the items and other stuff i know it can ba found at itemstable but if i wanna add a new cps how cna i know theire id and in example my server has no crsytal set yet and im gonna add the cps of it hwo do you know the in and id of it?cna i add you at fb?

Reaction score
Can you convert wings of ep6 to ep3 or weapons of ep4 to ep3 same as sets i have one problem that i dotn know how to solver its about the id and in fo the items and other stuff i know it can ba found at itemstable but if i wanna add a new cps how cna i know theire id and in example my server has no crsytal set yet and im gonna add the cps of it hwo do you know the in and id of it?cna i add you at fb?

Yes i can do that, but you need to add me first on yahoo messenger before i add you on facebook.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sure whats your ym?how can you change the name of the item and skills because i used ran fe and said data is to big to encrypt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ep3 mr thamods

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

by the way im 13years odl below

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Thamodz cna you give em freshc lean game.exe and database and i need an ep4 client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Thamodz can you make a fix patch at the fanatsy cliebnt has many errors

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
WTF copy paste .. just adding something and deleting something ..
and the credits are F**king the same if you want to release a Guide please make sure that you made it 100% ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dndy cna you help me about ep3?i need to know how to add items and skills

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You copy my Guide then Hoping for my help ? .
Are you kidding me ? .
And Please If you need help ..
Post it .. someone will definitely answer you ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back