• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Guild Tournament Timer (Count down)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
		static WORD wLastSec = 0;
		DWORD wMin = (m_FightTime/60000)%60;
		DWORD wSec = (m_FightTime/1000)%60;
		// 090817 ONS มพทแฝร ณฒภบ ฝรฐฃภฬ 00:00ภธทฮ วฅฝรตวตตทฯ ผ๖มค
		if(wLastSec <= wSec)
		{
			m_TimerImg[0].SetNumber( wMin );
			m_TimerImg[1].SetNumber( wSec );
		}

This code quick decrease timer in Guild Tournament but not same MapServer

it not true timer

Anyone can fix this?

Sorry I'm not good at English

Thank you

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas...

Timers don't have to be the same for both server and client situations. The server is handling the internal timing of the match itself, the client is rendering a visual timer using images when the server sends it a packet informing all the clients that a tournament is running. Its also sending the client the current servers time where it the client processes every second into those images and as far as I can tell, the server only sends that packet once without checking it.

Their not meant to be the same timer as it would be a vulnerability to have a client controlling the time of a match, the server must have absolute control over it.

Back