• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

GunZ 1.5 Emulator 2nd for Small scale, Test and etc. servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Canceled.] GunZ 1.5 Emulator 2nd for Small scale, Test and etc. servers.

As I said in past, I decided to rewrite the emulator. but I have stopped this project once.
because all official servers (Netmarble, ijji, Kaybo) are switched to Themida for providing clients (Gunz.exe).
Newest things doesn't coming out here anymore. I can't unpack that Gunz.exe . I thought I don't need to rewrite an emulator.
However, I restarted this project for some reasons. (I don't know how long keep it.)
Aiming to compatibility with "Jan 5 2012 16:44:57" (Version : 8324) client from Korean GunZ.

Screenshots. :
1. In-game progress (Time limit display).
DelPa - GunZ 1.5 Emulator 2nd for Small scale, Test and etc. servers. - RaGEZONE Forums

2. In-game progress (Finish of stage).
DelPa - GunZ 1.5 Emulator 2nd for Small scale, Test and etc. servers. - RaGEZONE Forums

Current development state. :
Code:
Organize in-game functions.
Organize Deathmatch functions.
[Done.] Support for PostgreSQL database engine.

Development stage source code (04/12/2012) download is .
Note :Debug configuration is not supported anymore. It says unknown error "Invalid iterators".

Download the client for this emulator is (Replaced to English files.).

(Sorry, I couldn't find good uploaders for me. Therefore, I've uploaded to rented server.)

This is still under development. If you find something, please post here.

(Don't forget I'm beginner to the coding.)

Last edited:
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Re: GunZ 2nd Emulator for Small scale, Test and etc. servers.

wow look nice

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Themida is horrible. But which version is it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I still don't condone creating an emulator for a game which has it's source code released. But hey, whatever floats your boat. good luck.

I think making you own things is the fastest way to learn scripting languages. I Should do that too if i'm better in c++

Reaction score

DelPa is an awesome developer, i also agree with iDelta, creating stuff like this is a great way to carry on with coding, if your into that sort of thing, yes ok you can be like other people and make major changes using the Source, but heck, i love the fact DelPa is doing this even though the source is released, real dedication, though of course no one will probably use it, but it's for him to succeed in what he wants to do in the future i guess...

/Joes story

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Very higher version, maybe? (Doesn't detected by PEiD.)

There are ways to hide Themida, by tweaking it or using the SDK.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I still don't condone creating an emulator for a game which has it's source code released. But hey, whatever floats your boat. good luck.
On the bright side, something user-made would have a chance of compiling for more than a small percentage of the downloaders, for better or worse.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Delpa or someone could post this client?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Delpa your first project links are offline, remember that challenge quest worked very well, could post the files on your server as the first project?

Could show how to use your emulator?

beautiful work, thank you!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Delpa your first project links are offline, remember that challenge quest worked very well, could post the files on your server as the first project?

Could show how to use your emulator?

beautiful work, thank you!

MatchServer emulator is .
I can't write full tutorial now. Simple tutorial is ...

1. Edit the 2008 GunZ Database (Generally called "GunzDB") in MSSQL follow at "gunzdb edit for gameserver emulator.txt" / "gunzdb edit for matchserver emulator.txt".
2. Setup ODBC driver using "SQL Native Client" (not using "SQL Server" driver).
3. Configure XML files to your preference.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

after creating a room so as not to leave him and does not enter, any idea what could be going wrong?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

after creating a room so as not to leave him and does not enter, any idea what could be going wrong?

The source code (of 03/28/2012) still doesn't have all in-game functions.
If you try to test something in-game, you can use my old emulator.
or You can use (All game modes aren't finished).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated development stage files. Including PostgreSQL support.
It working fine with that. but If you find anything wrong, Please post here.

You need these files to work on PostgreSQL.
- PostgreSQL server.
- PostgreSQL ODBC driver.
- Database structure for this emulator (Located in source files, named "gunzdb_postgresql.sql").

Thanks.

Daemonsring Developer
Reaction score
Nice DelPa! Your emulator is making a lot of progress! (I wish I had the skills to write one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back