• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Gunz 2

Reaction score
They released an official website in Korea..

I wish someone could make me a website like that.

They have some amazing website designers , that looks really nice and has good effects. Those people are lucky to be able to play it already also check out their official Facebook, they released a new gameplay video.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
netmarable have nice site :)

Wicoder can u add me on msn (PM)

Reaction score
I tried for a while trying to make an account :p I officially gave up xD
Theres a bunch of tutorials ect. But I cant get it so.

Reaction score
No point you need to make a net marble account which you need a Korean Social Security Number :S

I read somewhere that Korea in 2013 will no longer require KSSN numbers to play online games, Idk if its a law over in korea or, a gaming companies preference, therefore I cannot verify its legitimacy.

Reaction score
I find it very stupid and unsafe to require your SSN ? It's weird like that's your private and confidential information so it should be banned from needed to be required to play a simple online game.

I think they are doing this as a easier way to block random people from getting a way into playing their Beta.

Oh wells.

Reaction score
I find it very stupid and unsafe to require your SSN ? It's weird like that's your private and confidential information so it should be banned from needed to be required to play a simple online game.

I think they are doing this as a easier way to block random people from getting a way into playing their Beta.

Oh wells.
I agree. Well me and a few others are doing some stuff and were gonna see if we can get a few accounts i guess.

Back