• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

GunZ Lobby Interface

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cnc is welcome.
RealPharaoh - GunZ Lobby Interface - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The font of the buttons I do not like plus the buttons are very large and the background does not seem to be right, I give it a 3/10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The font of the buttons I do not like plus the buttons are very large and the background does not seem to be right, I give it a 3/10
It's coded like that on the server I worked on. Font is requested. Background needs to be exactly like that to give it a cool look.(I don't see someone adding a background showing it's full form/renders unless it's loading screen lmao) and it looks big because it's posted w/o coding it which means it looks smaller in game this is just a zoom in view.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's coded like that on the server I worked on. Font is requested. Background needs to be exactly like that to give it a cool look.(I don't see someone adding a background showing it's full form/renders unless it's loading screen lmao) and it looks big because it's posted w/o coding it which means it looks smaller in game this is just a zoom in view.

I understand but nevertheless I do not like the design

Reaction score

defending yourself from criticism is not a good thing

this interface doesn't work due to the size of the buttons, nor is there any cohesiveness with anything besides the color "red" (sort of)

Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
Actually it is ugly

Well, not totally ugly. But for me, NICE TRY. Keep up the good work, and don't stop doing what you think is for fun for you.

But what I see on all interfaces, it's like both the same because only few placement of buttons have been changed, room list, lobby players list, chat box, and etc.
Hope to see some uniqueness. It's called pro designer stage.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, not totally ugly. But for me, NICE TRY. Keep up the good work, and don't stop doing what you think is for fun for you.

But what I see on all interfaces, it's like both the same because only few placement of buttons have been changed, room list, lobby players list, chat box, and etc.
Hope to see some uniqueness. It's called pro designer stage.

You have all the reason has nothing different and highlight

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What? Nothing related to the font or buttons were different on my server except custom premium shop and staff shop ? You started it off making it look good but then it turned out to be some kind of weird colors and buttons put into one interface, it looked ugly for a gunz interface. I'd still give it a 6/10 for effort and cuz you actually did it for me ;o

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nice, can you post PSD that we can edit or something

Back