Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunZ Runnable LoveV2_BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey ME and some of my team have been working hard on a new runnable which will contain an anti hack built in source from igunz.exe unmasked admins more colours admins grades of 255 244 233 254 and colours 252 band grades at 253 default but hardware ip banning at grade 263 source from an anti lead which will bascaily stop any lag not as good as anti lead but stop lag
Runnable Based on eurogunz, darkgunz, 360gunz runnable but with the added grade 263 and the added antilag and antihack source from igunz this runnable will also contain server link which is some random thing we made up which will check to see if client mrs files are same with server files system and updates only if they are not you will get dced and marked if this happans 3 times you get band
Also forgot to mention hardware mark system which is a system to detectd malcious sofeware running on your pc or anything dissalowed in game if you recive 3 marks ip ban!
two new admins commands but only work with server.exe
admin commands are /gunzadminlead-00 this resets any server logs and refreshes Ritri'x_lead_beta.dll which inproves gameplay
Also Alot of gfx has been done to inprove gfx levels have beend coded so max level is 60 but a commands called /prestige prestiges you but checkes to make sure you completed level 60 once prestiged 5 prestige items gets sent to your storeage

This runnable may be released or not not sure yet!

Ecchi addicted
Reaction score
Ok, i really don't understand much that you write except for the colors, antihack and antilag. If you released it ill love you forever.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes it has antilag in anti dll prestige is what call of duty has so once lvl 60 is compleates you type command to prestige then ur lvl goes bk to to 1 and u get an emblem to say ur prestige lvl 1 also ban system is good an example /ban 2 character name bans somone for 2 hours if you put 0 its 4 ever

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I might release not sure yet

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Xd IM suprrised no one done the antihack all they need is duel/devolperadmin name dissabled unmasked runnable and igunz.exe get the codes from that in ollydbg then put it in to theduel runnable assemble it leave the bottem line as a nop then should work nice then your unhackable for good because it only lets the hooked dll's inject which are fmod.dll etc you must edit to ad gravity etc as it is default blocked to add external dll's

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well a sexy plan for everyone. Chat bans shall be implemented too.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if you really get no lag/no lead or anything, i will love you forever and suck your penis if you really want me to.

XD no homo plus theres still one error in runnable i gotta fix :/ and im busy with my own server at the moment also working on change ^ colours etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude this sounds freaking AMAZING!!!! :D
I would kill all for this, but not you..... you would be like AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back