• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Habbo - Made a banner

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jopset - Habbo - Made a banner - RaGEZONE Forums

A Basic modern day banner. When I did it we use to have to photoshop the poop out of it. With custom fonts, nice colours and so much more. I miaa it when things weren't Simple.

Nice, is that a custom background? If not, could I have the link?

@Zaytrex,
No luck, it didn't work. Thanks anyway.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The banner looks alright, just like any habbo banner looks these days.

Nevertheless, you should change the information text a bit. Instead of using (-), which doesn't look very good i'd suggest using nothing or (,).

Or you can animate it. And if you you're keeping the (-) i'd suggest adding a (-) at the end as well. And change the direction of it, make it in the middle.

Else, good job.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I use HabboGallery's volter text generator, size 7 and border one and sometimes two. I recently made a new banner and I used normal Volter (goldfish) text which I had downloaded. I did use (-)'s but I also made the text glow. I'm not an expert with animation, but I'd love to learn how. In fact, I don't even know how to besides like, combining slides which I don't understand. I'll look into it, thanks.

Back