Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo Offcial Catalogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i'm developing a exact Habbo catalog [Dutch]

Working from scratch 'Catalog_pages' 'Catalog_items'

Progress:

all pages exact order number 1/147 100%
page description in header. 100%
all icons with the correct pages. 100%
Front page images and titles. 100%
header and teasers from pages. 100%
Furniture's in pages. 30%
bundles pages. 60%

Print screen Database Pages at the correct order number

Print screen Catalogs pages on order number

Print screen Furniture with teaser and header and text.

Print screen Page Bundles.

reply below for suggestions or your toughs. Peace.:8:

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Habbo Offcial Catalogue. [In development

Interesting project, good luck!

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Good luck!
But it's good to use the exactly Habbo Productdata and Furnituredata... To sync your catalog_furnis table.

Also this catalogue will work only for a specific emulator...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Good luck!
But it's good to use the exactly Habbo Productdata and Furnituredata... To sync your catalog_furnis table.

Also this catalogue will work only for a specific emulator...

It'd be easy to change some table names to another emulator's table name, same with the structure.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

It'd be easy to change some table names to another emulator's table name, same with the structure.

Nope. Isn't, if you that i explain why...

Migrating it's something that isn't easy my friend. Isn't simple rename tables and columns and data types. Need see exactly the correct special furniture names, interaction types, and so much more.

You really don't know retro's logic and is creating a f* HTML5 Client (that not even is an HTML5 client lol)..
Anyways,...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Migrating it's something that isn't easy my friend. Isn't simple rename tables and columns and data types. Need see exactly the correct special furniture names, interaction types, and so much more.

You really don't know retro's logic and is creating a f* HTML5 Client (that not even is an HTML5 client lol)..
Anyways,...
It do depend on how the SQL has been exported. Also if you're that lazy to edit some SQL lines simply edit it in the emulator. rofl.

Reaction score

Anyways,...

It ain't that hard.. We made a converter that converted crappy PlusEMU cata to Arcturus. Just run a query in navicat or something.
It sets the right interactions, interactionmoduscount and so on. Renames tables and more. It ain't rocket science.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks guys. The most things are done.
I'm only thinking by changing the catalog_items.
Just try to figure out how the create bundles. When you add 1 item in the page its fine.
when you upload 2 items in the page it doesn't see any furniture anymore.
Also i'm thinking to make the catalog_items on order number. Because then you can get the right positions from the items in the page.
Also need to figure out some page layout text and images like. the Group forum images. and the builders club.
I know in the most emulators builders club and HC are not coded but maybe in the future someone will fix that issue.
The best thing to do is upload only the items for the 147 pages that are available now. Maybe later i gonna fix the items in the correct order. Everything is done by hand. If someone has a good tool or suggestions to make faster progress let me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back