• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HABBO]Starting up a hotel..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So iv been away from the habbo scene for about a year now, and im thinking about getting back in to it, and starting up my own hotel again, but i will be neededing 1 or 2 other members to help me out and run the hotel with me, if you are interested reply to this and ill give you my details to add me on other stuff such as msn or skype :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey richie4394,

I'm interested in this gig.
I've owned a few hotel's before, and can help you with any tech work you need done.
I can also help run the hotel, as I've been admin, mod, manager, and everything before lol.

Look forward to talking to you :)

Toxic998

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back