• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom [HABBOUI] Layne's Client edits [7]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
See for yourself this hotel has a habbo beta client up.

Well i don't mean the old school purse. I mean this one;

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What would you like to see? ive done the grid_purse, navigator, hotel view.. only thing i cannot do is the old side bar :thumbdown: cant really remember what else r63a had different from now.

Would be nice, just not sure i can, because illumina was never really finished, as in theres no tabs styled for illumina

I would appreciate it if you could look into it ;p No offense but I really don't like the style of the latest catalog (the style is decent but the font is really meh and the tabs are too small so text doesn't fit in.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is awesome! Weird having all those mix matched boxes and styles though I think.

Dark mod tool is probably my favourite part!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is what I have, how can I solve? Thanks

Back