Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HablitASE [RevCMS ASE/Housekeeping]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, I am opening this development thread to announce a development I am currently working on called HablitASE. HablitASE is a RevCMS administration panel (All seeing eye) which enables staff to manage the hotel much easier and efficiently, it will enable things such as "moderationactionlog" for your external_variables - which allows staff (using this panel) to view the users profile externally, and edit/manage it, as so an official Habbo Moderator would do so providing they have access to the Habbo housekeeping.

Due to the lack of spare time I have, development may be slow at times.. But I am to have this released sometime soon. It is nothing special (coding wise), but I ensure security and stability.

Security aspect of the ASE include (but not limited to):
  • Limit the amount of attempted logins by a IP address
  • Log all failed attempts to the ASE
  • Configuration will include options to turn a STAFF PIN on/off
  • Sessions will not be allowed to be "remembered"

The HablitASE is powered externally, so it is in no way linked with RevCMS; incase of a breach within the CMS itself. It is powered externally, using its own configuration and own files. It is inspired by UberCMS, for the simple reason of how simple the coding is.

No theme has been decided, this will not be chosen until I've finished with all the necessary code required. Also, no actual features have been decided, yet. Coding will be as dynamic as I possibly can make it.

Features (or features I plan to add):
  • A secure login
  • Dashboard with a welcome message, hotel statistics, etc..
  • Manage articles (edit, delete, create)
  • Manage users (edit, etc..)
  • Manage bans (ban a user, unban a user)
  • Give a user credits/pixels
  • Make a user VIP (ranks can be edited in configuration)
  • Change a users password
  • View/edit a users badges
  • User -> IP lookup
  • Site campaigns editor
If you have feature suggestions, please recommend them. It is hard to have features since different hotels use different emulators, but I will try to make this as globally available as I can. I plan on making this mainly for RevCMS + Plus Emu (Camwij's edit/Wesley's edit)

Once this is complete, I plan on having a full release with:
  • RevCMS (secured)
  • Habbo theme, with edits such as hot campaigns
  • HablitASE
  • Camwij's Plus Emu edit + DB & SWFs

Development has of course, been started, but like I said speed of the development varies depending on how much free time I have. I will keep updates in the comments and update the thread when needed. Images/code snippets, etc will be out at a later time.

GitHub:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Security aspect of the ASE include (but not limited to):
  • Log all failed attempts to the ASE
You should log every login attempt, no matter if it failed or not..

Reaction score
That great speed. It took 5 days to get your thread approved! :DDD

Anyways got screenshots or snippets? A development thread requires atleast one of either of them.

Good luck nonetheless.
I initially told Habmoon to disapprove the thread because I know I'm going to somewhat get flamed. But I then told him to push the thread, as I thought it would somewhat be appropriate to allow you guys to follow, and assist me throughout the development.

I've updated the thread with the GitHub repository for HablitASE. Please do take note, I am still learning PHP, and MySQLi, so all feedback would be appreciated on how I can fix up things.

You should log every login attempt, no matter if it failed or not..
All logins will be logged, but the failed logins will be logged with a push message to the staff panel for owners to alert them a breach is being attempted - which will include details such as: Attempted username, attempted password, IP address associated and timestamp

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Seems like a pretty basic ASE to me, nothing I haven't seen before, but we'll see how it goes, good luck with your development :p:

Reaction score
Seems like a pretty basic ASE to me, nothing I haven't seen before, but we'll see how it goes, good luck with your development :p:
Yeah, well initially it wasn't meant for release, because I was coding my own ASE, something I knew wouldn't have exploits, something I could trust.. And something I could use globally (with Uber & Rev, if I decide to change CMS later on down the line) - As per development, it's been a bit slow, been having some hecktic work days recently, will do some features over the weekend (Fri & Sat).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looking forward to this release, good-luck man!

Reaction score
Should just make a new CMS to accompany it, RevCMS is like a dirty old rag that keeps getting washed just throw it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back