• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

HabUpload V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HabUpload V2
Demo:
Download:

Features
Upload any file formats
News Script
Cute Layout

Comments
Well,since my usersystem is an epic fail,i decided to re-make HabUpload again.Now better than eva!

How to install?
Well,all you need to do is:
upload the zip file
open inc/config.inc.php and edit the settings till you like it
lastly,make a folder named "downloads" and CHMOD it to 777 .
You can edit the top stories script by opening the javascript file and editing it.Instructions are given inside javascript file.

Credits
livejam for such a cute layout!
Tycob aka me for HabUpload Script
Idiotic for Top Stories script

Please rate.​

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its good but why does it look not finished D;

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yh I agree with Jacob this thread should be closed, but its still a good release?:$::/:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i DID give credits to whoever made this.BUT i made the script.It IS just a prototype since it lack of the usersystem.The usersystem epic fails for me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great, I will rip that news rotator for my custom CMS :)

- Credits will go to you tho.

Actually you can download that is RageZone's customs and layouts section of habbo page 5 or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back