Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Happy 10 years!~

Reaction score
Hey all I'm 3 months late I've had so much going on in my life but I decided to login today and saw that I joined in April 09 :scared:. I'm probably not known too well, I've been a long time lurker from /f425/ occasionally posting things here and there. I just can't believe I came on this forum in elementary school playing MapleStory and the amount of the things that have happened in 10 years. This site definitely holds a special place with me and it always draws me back from time to time. I've learnt so many things through MS dev from networking to programming that even translate into my current work.

With that being said I just want to say thank you RZ for all the memories and good times. Happy 10 years!

Post below why you joined, when and how things are going for you. Also if you have any plans for the summer!

Back