• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Happy Birthday Becca!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Today is now over. Soon start of day two.

ChewBecca for everything!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
was good. Me and friend walked around for a while, then sat in starbucks ragaining energy and waiting for the rain and hail to pass for two hours. We then sat in the sun for an hour, tried to get across tower bridge, they had raised the bridge to let a boat pass so it took us half an hour to get across the bloody thing. Met a friend (who used to play ragezone mir2 actually! How we met lol!) had dinner and got drunk. Went home. Went to the pub. Went to friends. Went home.

My back hurts.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hope you had a good birthday! (Sorry for the late reply D=)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sounds like you had a good time becs! many happy returns!

Thanks exy!
Today is BBQ I've had an amazing time. Happiest birthday in 4 years. Jesus I can't believe I went that long so unhappy!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bit late but Happy Birthday, hope you did have a lovely day.

Thanks :) I do intend to.send a baby something before she is born :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't worry I'm 100% sure you're still drunk... YOLO!

Back