Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

have anyone has the version of new skill?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in china,i found the new version PT,it have the new skill,but i can't find the server file.
and i don't know how to diy.
so i hope i can find it in here.
forgive me my poor english.:blushing:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There are two forms of PT with extended Tier skills. (beyond the first page) The first seen was developed on Sandurrs servers and where never publicly shared, the second system seen was made by the official Korean PT servers and include higher Tiers, but completely different (as far as I know) skills for each class to those developed privately. Obviously, the official servers are never officially released, but as far as I'm aware nobody has leaked so recent an official server, and neither has anyone reversed the additional tiers into one of the earlier leaks we have.

Sorry. Looks like you need to either learn Olly, or wait for someone else to make a release. ^_^

Upvote 0
Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
I thought that people could put new stuff, like tiers or new characters, on the game+server with a stuff from Vormav called 'Write Class' or something like that, i don't remember the name XD..

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Let's speak realistically, PT is just getting old. There was no server leak for years now.
Only thing at this point that can be done is server emulator. Differences between old server and current kPT growing with each update and I doubt that anyone can keep with them. So if anyone seriously thinks about using newest kPT goodies I recommend: start writing emu right now.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer.
Maybe one day,someone else will make a release.
i hope so^_^

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wanted to start writing an emu but I am not good in programming :(.. can someone learn me some basics? i would release everything i make :love:

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Let's speak realistically, PT is just getting old. There was no server leak for years now.
I know of one leaked last year. An image just a few months before the new tiers came in, by repute. It wasn't released though.

There is no reason why there couldn't be another leak. From what I hear, the security on server files is still pretty lame.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It wasn't released though.

"If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" ;)
Only "real" leak was the first leak, after that there was never leak of clean server file.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Only "real" leak was the first leak, after that there was never leak of clean server file.
I agree that leaks from official sources which are quickly contained by the one who acquires it is not much of a leak. Wasn't your, new files from Chinese sources considerably more recent (though hardly "up-to-date") and reasonably complete?

Also, remember that when the files we have where first worked on, they where not "complete" in so much as most of the SQL script was missing, the DLLs didn't work and nobody knew how to connect the database or login sections, there was no support for Clans of SoD etc.

Upvote 0
Back