• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Havin trouble with my server,.. please read.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have everything downloaded that i need Dled.. I have run MU srevers many of times..anyways.. With my mssql server i inputed all info and got to the part with the adding databases..well i restored the data bases for Game,.and Account,..but when i get to Chart i go to restore it and is says invalid link or some sort,..i have tried anything,..downloaded the files 2 times to see if it was corrupted files,..but to no avail..it didnt help.. am i doing something wrong,..it worked with the accounts an game,..why not chart..mmm..very confusing,.please give me some ideas.. BTW i do use the same MSSQL that i use for my MU servers. Do i need a newer sql server? mine is a MSSQL 2000. If there is any newer version i can get for free that would maybe work better than this i have,..give me a link or something. Thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server works fine in MSSQL2000, try to do force restore and edit the target directory/filename where the database file will be saved/restored.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
open Enterprize Manager, locate your Chart DB, right click it, All Tasks -> Restore DB, From Device, click select device, click add, input location of Chart.bak, click ok, click the options tab, and change the locations (in image below) to the same folder where Chart.bak is

D:\Zemi-Game\Server\DB\lghChart_Data.MDF
D:\Zemi-Game\Server\DB\lghChart_Log.LDF

This isnt the best way to restore a database but it works for me when I get the problem you are talking about

I think the reason you and me had problems with getting the database to restore is the name of the backup and the name of our database was incorrect, as when I looked at the actual name for the Chart database it was

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks guys,..

that was the prob i was having,..the directory was wrong,..i didnt even think of that...ty :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ahhh few minutes later...another problem,..

Here the errors i got
(2005:10:28:20:12) PlayerPool_Create()(): 2500
(2005:10:28:20:12) NPCCardSellPool_Create()(): 2500
(2005:10:28:20:12) bMemAlloc() done...
(2005:10:28:20:12) (X) InitializeDatabase Error
(2005:10:28:20:16) PlayerPool_Create()(): 2500
(2005:10:28:20:16) NPCCardSellPool_Create()(): 2500
(2005:10:28:20:16) bMemAlloc() done...
(2005:10:28:20:16) (X) InitializeDatabase Error
Its with the world server link in folder,..this is getting to be a hassel,..lol
i think ill kick my friends in the butt for wanting this server. :)

Back