• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Having a little trouble compiling Luna Client

Reaction score
Error 3 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp___CrtDbgReport referenced in function "public: unsigned short & __thiscall ATL::CSimpleArray<unsigned short,class ATL::CSimpleArrayEqualHelper<unsigned short> >::eek:perator[](int)" (??A?$CSimpleArray@GV?$CSimpleArrayEqualHelper@G@ATL@@@ATL@@QAEAAGH@Z) D:\**\Documents\Luna Server\Luna Source\[Client]LUNA\yhlibrary.lib(Strclass.obj) LUNA Client

This is the last error I've been getting while compiling (there's been a fair few others that I've since corrected.)
Does anyone know how I can fix it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What build are you trying to compile? If you're trying to compile a debug build, make sure the objects you're trying to link from are also compiled in debug, and vice versa (release for release). Try to compile your yhlibrary as debug if you're compiling your LUNAClient as a debug-build executable, or compile your yhlibrary as release if you're compiling your LUNAClient as a release-build. Do a clean rebuild, just to be safe.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Another question, do you know where to change the level range for whether you get drops/exp/gold from a monster? I've only found one clue, but I couldn't get it to actually change.

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
Another question, do you know where to change the level range for whether you get drops/exp/gold from a monster? I've only found one clue, but I couldn't get it to actually change.

I would suggest looking at the files in [CC]Header, their pretty much your base defines for things. Possibly even in [CC]BattleSystem, but I'm doubting that.

Back