• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

HelisiumDEV v148 help thread

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you encounter any problems, please post them here with a error log.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lockingkz OK, thank you but I start from v114 and with this verson I've tried everything but failed

what have you failed with? this source sucks tbh, and if you start from v114 then just packet update.. if you can't packet update properly don't bother with a v148 source, stick with at least v142.2 or below

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what have you failed with? this source sucks tbh, and if you start from v114 then just packet update.. if you can't packet update properly don't bother with a v148 source, stick with at least v142.2 or below
I was successful with the v142, but the v148 I used all the way but failed. I think I have failed in java edits. I want to play v148 with new class :)

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was successful with the v142, but the v148 I used all the way but failed. I think I have failed in java edits. I want to play v148 with new class :)

Java edits? Please elaborate. Do you mean you failed to set up your server? You set up v148 just like v142.. Update your databaseconnection, execute your sql, change your ip in serverconstants, compile/build, put new jar in your dist, boom. Update your redirector to v148, make sure ip matches, and voila.

Oh, and because it's v148, most of the classes' skills will d/c you I bet.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Java edits? Please elaborate. Do you mean you failed to set up your server? You set up v148 just like v142.. Update your databaseconnection, execute your sql, change your ip in serverconstants, compile/build, put new jar in your dist, boom. Update your redirector to v148, make sure ip matches, and voila.

Oh, and because it's v148, most of the classes' skills will d/c you I bet.
I do like the v142 but it does not work with v148,

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When someone makes a new character its default settings is GM: 6 is there anyway to fix that?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you mean 4? In getDefault() there's ServerConstants.isBetaForAdmins boolean that can make every new character GM level 4.. I don't see 6 in any method upon creation of a character.

The only reason i said 6 was because in MySql the gm level was 6. Also Thanks.

Upvote 0
Back