Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello Developers

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Its good to be back at ran development , i was out for almost 2 years and now im planning to go back after i finished my bachelors degree in information systems , but im having hard time figuring out the proper client and server files , can anybody help me about what is the latest client and server files , thank you and i miss you all and hello to all new developers. :thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello bro. There are shares but suddenly Dead ahhahhaha..
Good to hear you will back

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tenzou! :(( welcome back .. RanEp6Season2 thats the latest ep6 server files aswell. :eek:tt1: :thumbup:

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
any link to the thread? because theres too many files around.. ^_^ thank you for your reply..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi .. are familiar of this ?? .. my GMC error here's my SS ..

Tenzou - Hello Developers - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe u 4got 2 put itemstrtable and skillstrtable ... decrpted ones

press thanks if i help

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe u 4got 2 put itemstrtable and skillstrtable ... decrpted ones

press thanks if i help

done thank you so much for help ..

now my problem is my feild server always hang up .. in 1hr or 2hrs it will hang up .. then roll back all account .. how can i fix that ?? ..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
make your own THREAD what the hell bastard. i have my own problem too , but i finished it , you should make your own thread fella.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Im glad that you've back in Ran Tenzou, but there so many changes here, the Latest server is EP6 Season 2, but im still on EP3, modifying my own client with tons of new items.

Upvote 0
Back