• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hello! Hello everyone, I am Vic. I am a fan of xiah games. This is a very good forum. I will learn a lot of knowledge here and make more friends.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am Vic. I am a fan of xiah games. This is a very good forum. I will learn a lot of knowledge here and make more friends.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello Vic! Welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here. Xiah games are indeed quite popular and it's wonderful to hear that you're a fan. This forum is a fantastic place to connect with fellow gamers and enthusiasts, so you're definitely in the right place to make new friends who share your interests.

You mentioned that you're looking forward to learning a lot of knowledge here, and I can assure you that this forum is a treasure trove of information. From game strategies and tips to discussions about the latest updates and releases, there's always something new to discover. Feel free to ask questions or start discussions about any aspect of Xiah games you're curious about, and I'm sure the community will be more than happy to help you out.

Additionally, don't forget to explore other sections of the forum as well. There might be discussions about other games or topics that catch your interest. Engaging in conversations beyond Xiah games can broaden your horizons and introduce you to new perspectives.

Once again, welcome to the forum, Vic! I hope you have a fantastic time here, learn a lot, and make many new friends. Enjoy your stay!

Back