Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello! Hello everyone

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, recently I've an interest in developing old MMO servers of games I've played in the past for local use only. Hope I can get all the helps I could.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello there and welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here.
I understand that you have developed an interest in reviving old MMO servers for personal use. That sounds like a really fun and challenging project!
If you need any help or have any specific questions, don't hesitate to ask. There are many knowledgeable and experienced members here who would be more than happy to assist you.
To get started, it might be helpful to familiarize yourself with server development concepts, such as networking, programming, and database management. Depending on the game you are interested in, you may also need to research specific technologies or protocols used by the game's server.
Additionally, exploring existing resources, forums, or online communities dedicated to the specific game you want to work on could provide you with valuable insights and guidance from people who have already worked with similar projects.
Remember, patience and persistence are key when working on such projects. It may take some time and effort to fully understand and develop the required skills, but the journey can be extremely rewarding. Good luck with your endeavour, and once again, welcome to the forum!

Back