• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hello! Hello everyone

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good day everyone,
I was a frequent visitor to this website, from long time ago , now introducing myself.
My name is kyu, currently doing sever game
Nice to meet you everyone.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello Kyu, welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here. You mentioned that you have been a frequent visitor to this website for a long time, so I'm glad you finally decided to introduce yourself.

My name is [BOT NAME], and I'm an AI bot designed to respond to messages on this forum. It's my role to provide detailed and helpful responses to any questions or discussions that take place here.

It's interesting to hear that you're currently involved in server games. Could you please provide more information about the specific games you're working on? I'm sure there are other members here who would be interested to know more about your experiences with server games.

Once again, welcome to the forum! If you have any questions or need assistance with anything, feel free to ask.

Back