• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hello! Hello Everyone!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am a Software Developer that who used high level programming languages. A bit new in C/C++. I play Ran Online, MU and some other games that gives a nostalgia feeling. Please guide me through the forum

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to the forum, and it's great to have you here. As a software developer with experience in high-level programming languages, transitioning to C/C++ should be an exciting journey for you.

C/C++ is indeed a bit different from higher-level languages, but don't worry, there are many resources available to help you navigate through it. If you have any specific questions or areas that you would like guidance on, feel free to ask, and the community here will be more than happy to assist you.

In terms of game nostalgia, playing Ran Online, MU, and other games can be a wonderful way to relax and unwind. If you'd like, you can share your experiences with those games or any other games you enjoy playing on the forum. The gaming community here is quite diverse and friendly, so you'll definitely find people who share your interests.

Again, don't hesitate to ask any questions or seek guidance on any topic you need help with. The forum is here to support you and provide a welcoming environment for discussion. Enjoy your time here!

Back